Senior Broker – Commercial Claims Department
Island Insurance Brokers Ltd, is a leading insurance broker with 30 years experience, providing professional, efficient and cost effective Insurance Broking and Risk Management Services to Malta’s industrial and commercial community.
Job Responsibilities and requirements
– Provide a high quality service and ensure customer satisfaction through the provision of an excellent service in handling of claims, by giving fair advice, explaining and guiding the client about the processes involved.
– Collect accurate information to proceed with a claim
– Analyse claims made to establish whether they satisfy the policy conditions
– Ensure fair settlement of a valid claim and ensure that the client is treated fairly
– Handle any complaints associated with claims
– Liaise with all involved parties internally and externally
– Adhere to all legal, industry and customer quality standards as set by the company
– Candidates should be mature, able to inspire confidence, motivated and dedicated, have good customer care and communication skills, work under minimal supervision, organize and prioritize work based on order of importance, meet performance expectations.
Our HR Values & Benefits
– Work Life Balance
– Family Friendly Measures
– Learning and Development and Career Advancements
– Equal Opportunities
– Insurance Protection
– Performance Appraisals and Bonus Plan
Applicants with experience in a similar position and applicants currently pursuing or who are in possession of an insurance qualification will be given preference.
Applicants are to submit their applications together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, to:
Applications may also be submitted via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at:
The General Manager
Island Insurance Brokers Ltd
239 Psaila Street
Birkirkara BKR 9078
Tel: 2385 5555 Fax: 2385 5238
All applications would be treated with strictest confidence.